One of the essential gadgets in an Indian household is a mixer grinder; it is so vital that nowadays, no one can imagine their life without a mixer grinder. But when it comes to buying one, everyone seems to go through a lot of confusion.
The confusion is not because of the available models, but there are so many brands offering the same thing. The primary thing that you need to look for in a mixer grinder is that it performs well and that it comes with a 500-watt motor.
The next question that arises is the budget. Gone are the days where people would have to cut down on their necessities, save up, and then buy a mixer grinder.
There are various brands in the market that offer great mixer grinders, and also fit in the budget. These grinders come loaded with great functions and are priced just within your budget.
There are various types of mixer grinder available in the market these can be classified as
- The mixer
- The hand blender cum mixer
- The grinder
- The coffee grinder and the meat grinder
- The mixer grinder is mixer cum ground.
- The juicer mixer
Mixer:- the mixer will mix various things and churn them into a semi-liquid concoction like purees that you use for making curries.
Hand blender cum mixer:- it is an appliance that is handheld and is used for blending and mixing the ingredients required for cooking into a semi-liquid state.
A hand blender has a motor that can be used for blending products in any bowls. Blenders could be used as an egg beater, and it could be used for churning buttermilk, etc.
Grinder:- in comparison to the mixer, a grinder is a sturdy machine that is used for grinding substances that are sturdy int powdery forms. A grinder can be used for grinding, rice, pulses.
A grinder can be used for grinding both wet and dry ingredients. There are two types of grinders, a coffee grinder, and a meat grinder.
coffee grinder: coffee grinder is used for grinding the roasted coffee beans, and the meat grinder is used for turning meat into minced form.
Mixer grinder; – mixer grinder is a combination of a mixer and a grinder; in a mixer grinder, there are two types of separate jars, one is for dry, and one is for wet grinding.
The large in size jars are for wet grinding. The jars in a mixer grinder are made up of stainless steel, and these jars come with blades that are either fixed or are detachable.
Juicer, mixer, grinder
- The name would probably give it away, and a juicer mixer grinder is a combination of the mixer grinder and juicer. A juicer mixer grinder is larger equipment.
- A juicer mixer has an additional jar that can make juices out of vegetables and fruits. Nowadays the most popular appliance is the juicer mixer grinder (JMC)
Noe comes the topic of the rules. So, here is a set of rules that you should follow while buying a mixer grinder.
- The wattage and the RPM rating per minutes
- Brand and the service they provide.
- Product designs
- Safety aspects
- Overloading protection feature
- And the quality of the products that come along
The Technical Specifications
- The consideration of the technical specifications is essential, and every Indian household should be aware of them.
- you will come across these specifications, on the backside of mixer grinder. If you know about these, then you can make a perfect choice.
Wattage and the RPM rating per minute
- Wattage will define the power of the motor of the mixer grinder. The higher the wattage of the mixer grinder, the more substantial the load the mixer grinder can sustain.
- In an average Indian kitchen, the mixer grinder can work with a motor that has a wattage of 500 to600. If any mixer grinder has a wattage above this figure, it becomes noisy.
- But if you are someone who uses mixer grinder for grinding large quantities, then you can opt for higher wattages.
- If you are someone who makes a dosa batter at home, then a mixer grinder should have a wattage of 750 watts or above.
Look for the brand that offers excellent customer support
- Do local research, by local research, I mean is that a service provider may give exemplary service in Delhi but might not provide the same service in Chandigarh or Ludhiana. So, look for the brands that offer great service in your region.
- Another aspect that you need to consider is the availability of the spare parts and the service engineers in your area.
- The frequent issue that is faced by the users of the mixer grinder is that the rubber gaskets wear out very frequently, so the availability of the rubber gaskets and the replacement blades is also something that you need to keep in mind.
The design of the mixer grinder
- Apart from power and wattage, which is the most important thing apart from them, another thing that you need to keep in mind is that the design of the product should also be slim and sleek.
- Look for the tower design or the L design, and these designs are also popular today. The merits of this design are that it is easy to clean.
Look for the safety aspects.
- A mixer will always come in contact with water. So, safety is something that you should keep in mind. Look for the specifications like power cables, earthing, etc. make sure that the base of the mixer grinder is strong and is balanced so that unnecessary accidents can be avoided.
- Lastly, it makes sure that mixer grinder has a great locking system, and the machine shouldn’t start till the time the jar isn’t fixed with mise. All the modern mixer grinders in the market have this technology.
Look out for the overloading protection feature
- It is widespread for the people to misjudge the capacity of the mixer grinder, and this will result in the overloading of the mixer grinder. So, look out for the mixer grinder that has a feature overloading protection.
- in this feature, the circuit breaker will immediately stop the mixer grinder. If this feature isn’t, their chances are that the moto can burn out quickly.
Keep a check on the quality of the accessories.
- There are a lot of accessories that come along with the mixer grinder like blades, lids, jars, etc., etc.
- so, when you are buying the mixer grinder, make sure that the quality of the accessories is good. In this case, look for the brands that are reputed as they make sure that everything is perfect.
Here are the of List best mixer grinder under 2000 in India- Reviews
1. Philips HL1606 3 Jars 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
This is one of the Best Mixer Grinder Under 2000 in India because it is great for day to day use, plus it’s perfect for a small family. You can make chutneys, and the buyer will get three different jars in 3 different larger sizes medium and small.
It comes with a two-year warranty card. This will result in proper puree, and no lumps will be formed. It has a feature of automatic shut off so that overload can be prevented.
The design of the mixer grinder is very compact, so it will not take up a large space of the kitchen. There is an anti-slip base at the bottom of the grinder that has a vacuum suction, which will keep the mixer grinder in place when the mixer grinder is in use.
This mixer grinder isn’t very heavy; it weighs around 3.72 kilos. The power of this mixer grinder is 500 watts, and the operating voltage is 230 volts. This is one of the finest mixer grinders in the markets plus one of the Best Mixer Grinder Under 2000 in India.
2. Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 Mixer Grinder
This mixer is designed in an ergonomically design, which means it has a compact body and a sleek design, which will not only occupy less space on the counter of your kitchen, but it will give a graceful look to your kitchen that has been set meticulously.
It is one of the Best Mixer Grinder Under 2000 in India because it eases out the cooking process and is excellent for every Indian household.
The motor of the mixer grinder is a heavy-duty, which means it greatly assists in the cooking. The blades of the mixer grinder are made out of nickel that gives duper fine grinding.
The flow breaker of the jars is very fast and very effective. It has a motor of 500 wattages, which means it can perform all kinds of pulverizing operations. There are flow breakers in the jars, which makes sure that the blades get maximum contact with the food items.
It has suction feet that work as a firm grip. This will keep the mixer on hold and will prevent it from slipping when the mixer grinder is working. The jars have an easy-grip handle that will make sure that the person who is holding them has a comfortable gripping.
It comes with a three-speed regulator, which means the rotation of the motor can be regulated up to three levels. The mixer grinder also comes with a short pulse mode that is used for lighter functions, the mentioned above reasons makes it one of the best mixer grinders under 2000
3. Inalsa Jazz 550-Watt speedy results Mixer Grinder
It is a versatile mixer grinder plus one of the best Mixer Grinder Under 2000 in India that has a sleek body and a compact Design. Because of its sleek design, it doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen. The mixer comes with a 550-watt motor.
The jars of the mixer grinder come with pp lids that will hold the contents of the job properly and keep them intact. This will also make bleeding of the liquid in the jar an effortless task.
The three jars include one 1.2 liters stainless steel liquidizer jar (larger), the medium-sized jar has a capacity of 0.8 l, and the small-sized jar has a capacity of 0.4 liters.
The mixer grinder comes with high-grade nylon couplers that have metal inserts in them.
These metal inserts make sure that the mixer grinder performs exceptionally well without any wear and tear. Another great feature is that it has a concealed bush that fits and sits well at the bottom of the jar.
4. Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo MX-151 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Maharaja Whiteline is a veteran in the market for producing mixer grinders. The live mixer grinder is the best Mixer grinder under 2000 in India because it comes with a 500W motor.
The 500W motor makes this grinder to be an efficient machine, making it be one of those grinders that are easy to use. The grinder comes with features like pulse, overload protection, speed regulars.
The jars have ergonomic handles that allow the user to form a convenient and a firm grip. The blades of this mixer grinder are very sharp; they can cut through the most robust material and turn them into fine powder or paste.
This mixer grinder is easy to clean and is easy to maintain. This is why it is one of the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India.
5. Lifelong Power Pro White & Grey 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
It is one of the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India because it is famous for giving the user a juicing and mixing experience that is superior to the other mixer grinders. The mixer grinder is designed in such a way that it is compact.
Moreover, it is very easy to clean and maintain this mixer grinder. The mixer grinder comes with a 500-watt turbo motor that can-do continuous grinding, even when the user is grinding lentils or rice.
The mixer grinder comes with stainless steel jars, plus the mixer grinder comes with a three-speed setting, which makes the blending a very easy task.
It has stainless steel blades that are made out of premium quality steel. It comes with an anti-skid foot that makes the operation of running the mixer grinder easy and prevents the mixer grinder from slipping.
The jars of the mixer grinder have easy to grip handles that make sure that the handles are easy to grip and are strong enough so that the jar can handle enough ingredients.
6. Cello Grind N Mix Ertiga 500-Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder
This is one of the handiest appliances made by cello, and it helps in making the tasks in the kitchen a lot easier. The grinder comes with two stainless steel and hygienic jars, plus it has a multipurpose blender.
Each of these jars is fixed with stainless steel blades that can be used for liquidizing, dry blending, etc. the mixer grinder is great because it works easily and with precisions.
The mixer grinder is powered 500 watts motor that work efficiently and makes the grinder durable.
The inner body of the grinder is very tough, which makes the operation of grinding and mixing a lot convenient. The jars come with secure nylon couplers that are attached to the main and the lock of the jars.
This way, they keep jars into an airtight seal and prevent the jars from spilling. With all these technicalities, it turns out to be the best mixer grinder under 2000 in India.
The grip on the jars come with an anti-skid grip the main unit has vacuum legs that make sure that the entire appliance is in place and is not going to skid.
The mixer grinder also has a selector knob that has three types of grinding speed, so that the appropriate grinding speed could be maintained
7. Cello Lifestyle 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
It is one of the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India because it is a very handy appliance that helps the cook in maintaining their multitasking needs. This grinder comes with three stainless steel jars that are not only hygienic but are solid too.
The grinder is great because it is very easy to operate and can be used with precision. The body of the grinder is tough, and it makes the operation of the appliance conveniently, plus provides smooth cooking.
It comes with nylon couplers that are fixed to the main unit so that the jars could be locked, and the hold could be sturdy. The lids of the jars are break resistance and are airtight so that no spillage is there.
The handles of the jars have anti-skid grips; moreover, the base of the appliance has anti-skid vacuum legs that make sure that the appliance is in place and doesn’t skid off while the user is operating.
The texture of the handles is great and are very comfortable to hold. The selector knobs help the user in choosing the grinding speeds that the food items required. Lastly, the entire mixer grinder appliance is easy to clean and maintain.
8. Signora Care Eco Plus 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
The signora care eco plus mixer grinder is a great machine and is one of the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India. The mixer grinder has a unique and compact design, making the usage of the mixer grinder to be efficient.
Due to its unique design, it takes up less storage space also. The mixer grinder comes with an auto shut off option if the machine indicates that there has been overloading in the jars.
The blades in the jar pick up the material and grind it so that the grinding is done in a consistent manner.
The product comes with a one-year warranty on the product, and the motor has a three years warranty the power of the machine is 500 watts, and the operating voltage is 220 – 240 watts, the RPM of the machine is 18000.
The machine includes a mixer grinder, a user manual, a service card, and a warranty card.
9. Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Multi-functional Mixer Grinder
This is one of the best multi-functional mixer grinders in India. The machine comes with three jars that can be used for making various kinds of chutney, fine paste.
The design of the mixer grinder is very sleek and contemporary. The steel blades of the mixer grinder work on the power of 500 watts.
The machine has a shut-off feature and a motor overload protector that makes the machine switch off automatically if the jars are overload.
This feature makes the machine to be the best mixer grinder under 2000 in India. The three jars include one jar with a capacity of 1.2 liters, a dry jar that has a capacity of 0.8 liters, and lastly, a chutney jar that has a capacity of 0.3 liters.
It has super sharp blades that do a great work of chopping, mincing, grinding, etc. the handles od the jars are easy to grip.
It comes with a multifunction blade system and a three-speed setting, that allows the user to control the speed of the mixer.
10. Preethi Crown India's No 1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Preethi has released a new range of mixer grinders, and this is the reason why it is one of the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India. The mixer is a very smart looking mixer that has a unique design.
It comes with three stainless steel jars, and the blades of these jars are made of polished blades.
The grinder has protection against the fluctuation of the voltage and overload. The couplers of the mixer are made up of nylon making it be sturdy. The mixer grinder comes with jars that range from 1.2 liters, 0.7 liters, and lastly, a 0.3 liter.
The handles of the jars are designed in an ergonomically way that makes the gripping of the jars easy and convenient. Plus, these jars are so compact that they can easily be stored on any shelf of the kitchen.
The machine has a rotary switch and three-speed inches. The motor of the grinder has a wattage of 500. The jars of the mixer and grinder are made up of 100% stainless steel.
Frequently asked questions
1. How many watts mixer grinder is good?
Ans. In a typical Indian household, the perfect wattage of the mixer grinder is 500 to 600 watts. Look for the ones in these ranges.
2. How to clean mixer grinder?
Ans. First of all, make sure that you have removed the cable of the machine. The jars of the mixer grinders can be washed as ordinary utensils if you want to clean the machine. Then take a cloth wet it and then clean the outer of the device.
3. How to choose a mixer grinder?
Ans. Choose a mixer grinder that first of all, fit in your budget, and does the needful for you. The above-mentioned mixer grinders are the best mixer grinders under 2000 in India, but before buying any of these, make sure that the customer service of the specific brand is excellent in your location.
4. How to buy a mixer grinder?
Ans. You can visit your nearest electronics stores, or you could buy them online.
5. How to use a mixer grinder?
Ans. Using a mixer grinder is not rocket science. Add the contents in the jar, place the jar on the machine, lock it, and then rotate the knob, your grinding/ mixing will start.
6. Can a mixer grinder be used as a juicer?
Ans. It is advised not to use a mixer grinder as a juicer.
7. How to choose a mixer grinder?
Ans. Select the ones that you like, then shortlist the ones that fulfil your needs, and lastly, look out for the customer service in your location. If everything is perfect, then buy the one which you like the most.