Everyone will agree that a hot cup of coffee every morning is the best way to start your day. Coffee is not just a simple drink; it helps you to cope up with the entire day’s fatigue and makes you feel relaxed and refreshed. Thus owning the best home coffee machine can be of great help if you are an avid coffee drinker.
It is scientifically proven that coffee is not just a simple beverage, but it rejuvenates your energy levels, and it can also increase the memory power of a healthy human brain. Moreover, if you are trying to lose weight and have been hitting the gym regularly, then you should also start drinking at least a cup of coffee every day, to lose that extra pound.
Coffee contains several essential nutrients that our body requires daily and thus drinking coffee regularly may decrease chances of certain diseases like type-2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease e.t.c
Owning the best coffee maker in India can save you from the pain of preparing coffee every time you want to have it. It will also save a lot of your money since a cup of coffee outside might just cost you a good 20 to 30 bucks or even more. With the help of a coffee maker installed in your home, you can have your favorite flavor of coffee without wasting much money and time.
Therefore, we have come up with a list of the 10 best coffee maker in India as per customer feedback:
Top 10 Best Coffee Maker In India Review
1. Bialetti Moka Express 3 Cup Espresso Maker 06799
- The polished aluminum body of the coffee maker is sturdy and lasts you a lifetime
- 3-different variety of sizes that lets you make the amount of coffee that you desire
- It is suitable to be used on stovetop for easy and fast usage
- The classic Bialetti octagonal shape of the coffee maker makes it a royal choice
The high-quality aluminum body of this coffee maker is robust and can withstand a high amount of heat. The durable model of this coffee maker makes it a perfect choice for daily use purposes. Also, it is much easier to use and works fine with both filter and non-filter coffee.
The Bialetti Moka Express Coffee maker is available in the market in 3 varieties of sizes. Depending upon your family size, you can choose the best coffee maker in India from Bialetti. Three cups, 6 cups, and 9 cups are the three varieties of capacity in which this coffee maker is available in the market.
This excellent Italian coffee maker can be easily used on the stovetop. All you need to do is simply boil the water in the lower chamber of the coffee maker and add ground coffee in the filter above. Once it starts boiling, wait for some time, and your espresso coffee is ready to be served.
This user-friendly coffee maker is also very cost-effective and consumes very little electricity. The octagonal shape adds a dash of luxury to this brilliant coffee maker. Thus, it is a perfect choice for your royal kitchen.
2. Bialetti Elegance Venus Induction 6 Cup Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
Bialetti is a trust-worthy Italian brand that has been in the market since 1933. Thus you can have faith in the brand name and depend upon their products. The body of this coffee maker is made from stainless steel and is durable enough to last you a lifetime. Thereby it is a perfect fit for daily use and the best home coffee machine you can afford in his range.
Nowadays, most households prefer using the induction oven over regular gas ovens and keeping that in mind, Bialetti has designed this coffee maker with an induction base. You can thus simply put the coffee maker on the induction cooktop and make your favorite espresso coffee real fast. However, it also supports gas ovens, in case you do not own an induction.
A total of 6 cups of espresso coffee can be prepared at one go, using this coffee maker. Thus even if you are not from a nuclear family, you can easily opt for this model of coffee maker to serve your needs. Also, as you can prepare 6 cups at one go, thus electricity or gas is not wasted from time to time.
Bialetti Coffee maker being both an induction top and stovetop suitable claims to be one of the best coffee maker in India. It comes with a heat-resistant nylon handle that allows you to grip the handle properly and thereby makes it use way easier.
3. InstaCuppa Cold Brew Coffee Iced Tea Maker 1300 ML, Borosilicate Glass Pitcher Carafe - Idle for Hot...
- Exclusive quality heat-resistant borosilicate glass pitcher that can be used for both hot and cold coffee
- The capacity of 1300 ml allows you to brew 10 cups of coffee at one go
- A non-slip silicone base and neoprene support makes the pitcher very durable and easy to use
- Being dishwasher safe, it reduces manual power input
The Insta Cuppa coffee maker is a class apart from all its competitors and tops the list of best coffee maker in India. This coffee maker is ideal for brewing both hot as well as cold coffee in just five to ten minutes and does not mess with the original flavor of your drink. The glass pitcher is made from high-quality borosilicate glass, and it looks extremely sassy.
One can make up to 10 cups of coffee at one once with this coffee maker, and thus the joint family is no more a worry. The coffee maker is very light-weight and highly durable as it is made from exclusive-quality glass. Moreover, it is dishwasher-safe and thus relieving you of all worries regarding washing it.
The coffee maker comes with one stainless steel infuser and another nylon mesh infuser, for multipurpose use. Also, it has a milk-frother with it. The non-slip silicone base keeps it safe, and the neoprene support prevents all sorts of accidents.
This coffee maker is also very safe for your health since it is made from BPA-free glass, and thus no chances of chemical leaching are there. The trendy design of the pitcher allows you to use it for various purposes like milk-storage, juice jug, etc. This premium quality coffee maker is undoubtedly the best choice for your royal kitchen.
4. InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker with 4 Part Superior Filtration 600 ML, Stainless Steel
- Graduated glass carafe helps you add all the ingredients in an optimum amount
- Advanced filter that does not allow any ground coffee powder in your drink
- Borosilicate glass carafe with stainless steel outer cage makes it highly durable
- Trendy and timeless design to attract the attention of all your guests
The Instacuppa French Press coffee maker comes with a graduated borosilicate glass carafe, and these markings help you to measure out the amount of all the ingredients like milk, water, etc and thereby helps you in brewing the perfect cup of coffee. The carafe has a v-spout that prevents any spillage of the coffee while you are pouring it and lets you pour it effortlessly. The heat resistant handle enables you to serve your coffee hot and brewing but protects your hands from getting burnt.
No more worries about cloudy coffee with the 4-level filter system in this Instacuppa coffee maker. Besides the four filters, two spare mesh-filters are given for free with the machine, and they are very durable. Thus you can say goodbye to your worries about buying filters at regular intervals.
The borosilicate glass carafe is enclosed within a stainless steel cage that prevents it from braking and getting damaged. Thus once you buy it, if used with a little care, it can last you a lifetime.
Besides being the best coffee maker in India, this has multipurpose usage. You can use it to froth milk and even for squeezing fruit juices or even for making your favorite chamomile tea. With its timeless and trendy design, this coffee maker is truly an eye-catcher and just the right choice for your elegant kitchen.
5. Morphy Richards New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker (Black)
If you want the best home coffee machine, then the Morphy Richards coffee maker should be your first choice. It is ideal for preparing all varieties of coffee, and you just have to name it- espresso, latte, cappuccino. The 800-watt motor installed in this coffee maker consumes very little electricity for optimal functionality by consuming only 230 volts.
The added advantage of this coffee maker is that it has a cappuccino nozzle, which helps in the formation of froth, and thereby you can prepare exclusively tasty coffee at your home. Milk can also be frother using this model.
Moreover, this coffee maker has a drip tray that collects the excess coffee that may have spilled or have overflown during dispensing. This tray is removable and thus can easily be cleaned from time to time. With the coffee strength selector, the strength of the coffee that you are brewing can be customized based on your choice and flavor.
Morphy Richards coffee maker can easily claim to be the best coffee maker in India with its features and appearance. The model is extremely trendy and is well suited even for modular kitchens. With a heat resistant handle and stainless steel filter, this coffee maker can brew your favorite cup of coffee just within 5 minutes.
6. Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker (Black)
- The water level inside the glass carafe can be measured with the level indicator
- Anti-drip system keeps the coffee maker and the surrounding areas clean and spotless
- The fuse of the system is heat-sensitive and thereby prevents all sorts of accidents
- The handle of the carafe is ergonomic and chromes for safe usage purposes
The Preethi café Zest coffee maker has a water-level indicator that allows you to measure the amount of water inside the carafe directly. Thereby you do not require any other measuring instrument. It consumes only 450 watts of electricity and thus saves a lot on your electricity bills every month.
It has an anti-drip system that keeps the coffee counter clean and also reduces all kinds of wastage. The body of this coffee maker is made from very high-quality heat resistant plastic material that lasts long and looks beautiful.
The safety of an individual was taken into consideration while designing this coffee maker as it comes with a heat-sensitive fuse. This fuse will blow off as soon as the temperature rises above a specific limit, and the machine will stop working. It is thus a safe option for every household and can easily claim to be the best coffee maker in India.
Designed with an ergonomic handle and shiny black finish, it looks apt on the kitchen table. Also, it occupies very little space and thereby can be fitted easily on the kitchen slab. So, do not wait up any further and get this coffee maker for yourself.
7. Silver Grey, 6 Cups : Bialetti 6 Cup Moka Induction Stove top Espresso Coffee Maker
The Bialetti brand name is very famous for the preparation of ideal Italian coffee. This Moka coffee maker helps you brew your perfect cup of coffee very fast. This machine is also very user-friendly; thus, you can use it without any hassle.
It has a steel heater that therefore makes it the best home coffee machine and can be used on both Induction cooktop as well as a stovetop. Safety is a big issue when we talk about electrical instruments, and we can not compromise on that. This coffee maker comes with a safety valve that eliminates all chances of an accident.
This does not consume much electricity and also can be fitted within a small space in your kitchen. It is thus a perfect choice for kitchens where space is an issue.
The silver-grey coffee maker is trendy and adds a dash of luxury to your kitchen. It comes with a heat resistant handle that lets you hold the pot with a firm grip and prevents accidents and mishaps.
8. Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker (Black)
The Morphy Richards Fresco coffee maker can prepare 4 cups of coffee at once, and thereby it saves a lot of electricity. It works on an 800-watt motor that consumes very less electricity and thus is an eco-friendly model.
The drip tray attached to this coffee maker can be removed and cleaned easily if it gets dirty from dripping coffee. Thus, you need not worry about hygiene once you have installed this coffee maker in your kitchen. It undoubtedly tops the list of best home coffee machine available in India.
When you are brewing the perfect cup of coffee for yourself, then the temperature plays a significant role. With this coffee maker, you need not worry about overheating or underheating your milk or water while preparing the coffee. It comes with temperature control that lets you set the temperature for your drink.
This coffee maker is also very safe as it has an automatic heat-sensor. The heat-sensor can sense if the temperature reaches above a specific limit, and it immediately cuts off the connection, and the coffee machine is turned off. Thus keeping in mind all the features, this can easily be placed in the list of best coffee maker in India.
9. Nescafé É Smart Coffee Maker and Travel Mug
If you are a fan of gadgets and love to embrace smart devices, then this is it for you; a smart coffee maker for a smart individual. The Nescafe coffee maker can be connected to your mobile phone using Bluetooth, and its actions can be controlled through specific apps designed for this purpose.
You can prepare both hot as well as cold coffee in this coffee maker with equal ease. It comes with a mug that can be carried along when you travel to different places. This coffee mug is spill-proof and is also thermally insulated to keep your coffee steaming hot for a very long time.
The highlighting feature of this coffee maker is that it has a unique frothing feature that helps to froth the milk for brewing the perfect cup of coffee. It is noiseless and very fast. You can get your coffee ready within 1 to 1.5 mins from starting the process.
The Nescafe coffee maker is the ultimate next-generation coffee machine that makes it undoubtedly the best coffee maker in India. With smart controls and apps enabling innovative coffee recipes, this is the perfect choice for every Indian who loves to drink coffee. With the free mug, you can even carry your favorite cup of coffee to your workplace or sip on it while traveling.
10. Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker (White)
- The sealed heating element consumes 450-watts and brews coffee real fast
- The body of the coffee maker is made from high-grade plastic that can resist high degrees of heat
- It has got a microfine filter that eliminates even the minute dust of coffee from your drink
- Exact temperature control and heat-sensitive fuse makes it very safe for use
The Preethi Dripcafe Coffee maker comes with an utterly air-tight heating element that can heat up very fast due to no interference of air and thus helps you brew your coffee within a short time. This coffee maker is made from very high-quality heat-resistant plastic.
The decoction process is very important in all kinds of coffee makers. This coffee maker is one of the best coffee maker in India because it has got a microfine filter that eliminates all sorts of impurities and makes your drink tasty.
The safety of this coffee maker is also taken into consideration. It has an accurate temperature control feature that lets you brew your coffee at the exact desired temperature. The heat-sensor fuse stops the machine as soon as it crosses the limiting temperature.
The motor of this coffee maker has a power of watts and consumes very electricity of 230 volts. It is thus a cost-effective choice for your kitchen. The dashing appearance of this coffee maker is bound to catch the eyes of all your guests.
Buying Guide For Best Coffee Maker In India
Having mentioned the best coffee makers in India, we do understand how difficult it is for a buyer to choose from the wide range of available products in the market. Thus here are a few things that one needs to keep in mind while selecting the perfect coffee maker for their house.
- Brew Capacity: The most important thing that you must consider while choosing a coffee maker is the number of cups that can be brewed at once. If you have a small family, 3-4 cups capacity will suffice. But for a big joint family, you must opt for a coffee maker that has a brewing capacity of at least 6 cups at once.
- Brewing Time: If you have a hectic schedule and you are in a hurry all the time, then go for a coffee machine that has got a brewing time of around 60 sec or at a maximum of 90 seconds. However, if time is not a big deal, then do not overspend on this feature.
- Strength Selector: The Best coffee makers in India have an added feature that can control the strength of the brewing coffee by controlling the amount of milk or water that is added to it. If you are very specific about every cup of your coffee, then choose a machine that has this feature enabled.
- Type of carafe: Generally, two types of carafes are available. Glass carafes are dishwasher safe but can not retain the heat for more than 30 minutes, whereas stainless steel carafes need to be washed manually but can retain the temperature for a longer time. Thus choose according to your need.
- Ease of maintenance: Since hygiene is an essential factor when we talk about our kitchen, thus we must consider the ease of maintenance of the machine that we want to buy. For example, one should always prefer a removable drip tray that can be cleaned over a non-removable one.
- Added Features: Few of the best coffee makers in India have got certain added features in them like built-in-grinder, automatic shut-off button, temperature sensor e.t.c These features might be a little expensive, but they are worth it.
There are different types of coffee makers that one can opt for. The best coffee makers are available in the following variety:
- Drip Coffee maker: These are the most popular type of coffee makers. These have various features in them, like determining the strength of coffee, automatic temperature sensor e.t.c. Excellent flavors can be obtained using this model.
- French press coffee maker: This is the traditional coffee maker. This is easy to use, and it requires ground coffee to make your drink.
- Espresso machine: This is for people who are very specific about their coffee flavor. Very strong flavor can be obtained using this type of machine. However, it is expensive, comparably.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Both the varieties have their pros and cons, but on a close comparison, we will see that a thermal carafe outweighs a glass carafe. Since most people like hot brewing coffee; thus, it is wiser to go for the thermal carafe that keeps your drink hot for a longer time. The best coffee makers in India, however, come with glass carafes that are thermally protected.
The best coffee makers in India come under the brands of Bialetti, Morphy Richards, Preethi, Instacuppa, etc.
Small coffee machines that can brew up to 4-5 cups of coffee do not have any considerable effect on the electricity bills. However, bigger machines, with larger capacity, can cost a little amount on your electricity bills.
Yes. Most of the glass carafes that come with the coffee machine are made from high-quality borosilicate glass that lasts very long.
It is always advisable to choose a removable drip tray since that can be removed and cleaned very easily.
Now that you have read the whole article, go through our suggestions and buying guides and choose the best coffee machine for your kitchen. Do not forget to add your valuable suggestions in the comment section below.